Maternity Night Shirt - Milk
Check availability in store
It has been thought out, rethought and designed to meet your needs 300% on D-day and after!
- A large neck opening with press-stud buttons to facilitate skin-to-skin contact with your baby, one of the first gestures you will love... breastfeeding or not
- A loose fit, designed for baby bumps and to be comfortable despite the little worries of the post-natal period
- Wide sleeves give easy access to nurses and doctors, for those who give birth in the maternity ward and whoever may need them
- 160gr/m2 organic cotton (and nothing else)... All you need, neither too hot nor too cold
100% organic cotton
• Pregnancy-friendly nursing nightdress.
• Double openings + snap buttons for closures
• Tajinebanane interior material overlay on the inside of the openings to ensure maximum discretion.
• Soft, supple and comfortable material.
• Large hidden button placket on the front, press stud openings.
• Milk drop embroidery on the front.
Designed in Bordeaux
Made in Portugal
Machine wash at 30° and inside out, gentle spin (800 rpm maximum)
Find all our tips for taking care of your Tajinebanane pieces
Orders are delivered within 2-3 working days in France by GLS, 3-7 working days by Mondial Relay and 1 working day by Chronopost. Orders to Europe and the rest of the world are delivered between 2 and 9 working days (excluding customs processing) depending on the carrier chosen at the time of ordering.
In the case of a collection launch or restocking, please refer to the information on the item description tab or in your order form. Please note that if any item is not immediately available, your whole order will be shipped as soon as all items are available.
You have 14 days to return an item if it does not suit you, starting from the date you receive your ordered products (or in the case of an order containing several different products delivered separately, starting from the receipt of the last product).
You can make your return directly on your customer account or by clicking right here, while following our return policy.
A question? A concern?
Contact us at the bottom of the site via our Support bubble ❤️