🍮'Le Flan Minute' Recipe - Guillaume Sanchez x Tajinebanane
For this recipe, suitable for babies on a diversified diet (about 6 months):
• 200g breast milk (freshly pumped/expressed or thawed)
• 1 egg yolk
• 100g fermented vanilla water
• 2g psyllium powder*
👩🏽🍳 In a Thermomix/Babycook or any other food processor:
- Gently heat the breast milk while mixing
- Then add the egg yolk at 50°
- Cook at 86° while mixing, then add the psyllium powder
- Pour directly into a plate or bowl
- Allow to cool and set (the thinner, the faster)
And... bon appétit bébé ❤️
Share this recipe anywhere, anytime!
* Advice for families: already breast milk exposes you to explosive 💩, this recipe should not be abused to avoid laxative effects in our children!
Discover this incredible recipe on video:
Many thanks to Guillaume Sanchez for accepting the challenge of creating a recipe based on breast milk for the first time.
With this recipe, he is helping us to work towards the democratisation of breastfeeding in France.
🍽 We highly recommend booking a table in his Michelin starred restaurant in Paris here: @neso.paris
📲 Share with us on Instagram your own recipes with breast milk and/or send us your creations directly by DM @tajinebanane!
We can't wait to discover your recipes!